PLC5-E message read through ENI+Micrologix 1500 ERROR

tx4129

I have made message read at PLC5-E and target device is Micrologix+ENI. the message indicated the error "connection was broken" How to make it works.( both of controllers are in the same network)

Thank you in advance.

You must use the "multi-hop" message type on the PLC-5 to communicate with a 1761-NET-ENI device.

An excellent example of this kind of MSG instruction many be found in RA Knowledgebase Document # 19726.

Your PLC5E must have a minimum firmware level to be able to communicate with the Net-ENI or with ControlLogix:

Series E rev D.1
Series D rev E.1
Series C rev N.1

Ken Roach said:
You must use the "multi-hop" message type on the PLC-5 to communicate with a 1761-NET-ENI device.

An excellent example of this kind of MSG instruction many be found in RA Knowledgebase Document # 19726.

Your PLC5E must have a minimum firmware level to be able to communicate with the Net-ENI or with ControlLogix:

Series E rev D.1
Series D rev E.1
Series C rev N.1
Ken' Thank you very much ,I follow your method ,it works well.

Thanks again