GE versamax to wonderware

kboggs

I need to know what to do with the wonderware thing so it will talk to the GE versamax the DASGESRTP is installed and I don't know anything after that. I have never used this before and I can't make it talk. the PLC name is Target1 and the IP address is 192.1.1.1 and i'm in a new psy hospital trying to get it to work. I need help before they get me a room here if someone can call me for help my number is 919-796-0632 thanks

Similar Topics

I have one GE Fanuc IC200PNS002-AC Versamax Network Interface Module and the fault red light is blinking and i have checked in manual it is...
Replies
Views
Hi, The VersaMax PLC suddenly stop running (no LED on run function) so I'm trying to upload the program. The HMI connected to it says "Host...
Replies
Views
I do have a problem with a GE Versamax micro PLC. By going online (on Port 1) the "OK led" goes down. Power led stays On Port 2 no reaction at...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am trying to set the IP address on the IC200UEM001 Ethernet Option Module. I am following the procedure in the manual for setting a...
Replies
Views
I have a new computer and it doesn't have an ethernet port. I am trying to connect to the Versamax Micro Plus with a type c to ethernet adapter...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom