free rs 500 problem

ijr900

Has anybody else had problems downloading the free rslogix 500 software from the Allen Bradley site.At first i get a warning that there are known compatability issues then i get fatal error 2.Is it because im using wndo vista thanks ian

Last edited:
Try Compatibility Mode

I'd be curious to know if running in compatibility mode for XP works...In Vista, right-click on the shortcut for the AB software you're trying to run and then select the compatibility tab. No guarantees, but it's worth a shot I guess...

Greg

Similar Topics

Hi, is there a free download version of RSLogix500 for Micrologix 1400 (1766-L32AWA)? Can you provide a link if there is such a thing? Thank you.
Replies
Views
I acquired an Allen Bradley 1500. I built a crappy switch board thing (i think if it looked better it would be called a "trainer") to send inputs...
Replies
Views
I have a SLC-500 10 slot chassis with a 5/03 cpu for at-home training. I am trying to find rs logix 500 free software that I can use for longer...
Replies
Views
Hellow, Anyone knows if there is a free API for the new released OPC UA in firmware 2.0 of the 1500 CPU's ? Thanks in advance, Kind regards, C
Replies
Views
The title says it all. I just want to upload a small MicroLogix 1500 program. You can also PM me any link. Thanks much!
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom