Plz post some Company name

Hi i worked in tyco UAE, i resigned due to some personal problems..iam a project engineer (PLC SCADA) in siemens s7 and Rslogix 3 yr experience....Plz send me some company names to search for a good job.... abt my job software development...and site project development........
If u think this is not right place to give message like this plz send me the information in this mail id
[email protected]........
But dont forget to send ...
i promise all of u ... that i will delete this post afterwards....and i will not enter again.....iam posting here under severe problems and stress......

U just go to naukri.com...there are lot opening...try this out...
and search... for a nice company, u can even get good one in india...i cant post company names in public... i sent to u thro mail

Last edited: