Help I can’t find the cable pin-out from a US robotic telephone modem to an AB SLC

jayala

Hi everyone

I'm a member of the excellent web side for a few years. The reason of this e-mail is to ask a question regarding what cable do I need to communicate between an AB 5/03 to an us robotics telephone modem I was able to communicated to the modem but I can't see the SLC. Where can I get the cable pin-out from US modem to SLC?

Thank you in advance
:cry:

Precisely what model of US Robotics modem are you using ? What kind of RS232 port does it have ?

What cable are you using now ?

Thank you for you reply this is the telephonemodem that I'm using

USRobotics 56K* V.92 External Faxmodem

Top LEDs/portsBack LEDs/portsPackage Contents
  • Off/On
  • AA
  • CD - Carrier Detect
  • RD - Received Data
  • SD - Send Data
  • TR
  • CS
  • ARQ/FAX

• Telephone cable in/out
  • Telephone cable in/out
  • Dip switches
  • Serial Port
  • Power

• USRobotics 56K Faxmodem
  • AC Power Adapter
  • RJ-11 phone cord (7 ft)
  • Quick Installation Guide
  • Installation CD-ROM
Product Images: USR5686E 56K* V.92 External Faxmodem

A 25 to 9 pin straight thru cable. Pick one up at your local Radio Shack or Best Buy. See Pic below.

StraightThruCable.jpg

Mickey I would like to ask you a question regarding the use of an AB SLC 5/03 and a USrobotics telephone modem I was able to communicate to the modem but I still can't see the SLC what can I be missing I am using 9-25 pin straight thru cable [font='Arial','sans-serif']Suggested .. [/font][font='Arial','sans-serif'][/font]
[font='Arial','sans-serif']Thank you in advance [/font]