Guidance with PID controlling from S7-200

Mrkaasa

Hello.

Atm, I'm working with a PLC-program for a flowcontrolling loop:
Pump run by VFD and a flowtransmitter (analog in/outputs). The project is educational, so there's no alarms or anything like that.

I'm also using a touchpanel (Mitsubishi E1000series, E-designer software..) where I'll have to make a program to set parameters to the PID controller as well as monitoring the loop and choosing a setpoint.

When using this touchpanel, I need to adress each button to a block in the PLC program. From the touchscreen, I'll be using Arrow up / Arrow down for setting parameters and setpoint.
I think I would need a counter working with the PID-module.

I feel a bit lost in this.. Have been playing with the S7 for 2 days, and haven't worked with PLC-programming since school 1.5years ago..

I attached a screenie of how far I've come in the program. If you have time, I would appreciate tips on how to procceed or any constructive feedback. A link to a guide would be helpful as well, if you know of one.

Also.. if anyone has any samples/demo of something similar like this, or know where I possibly could find it. I would be very grateful.