clear faults on power up in compactlogix?

blperkins

I have an L32E compactlogix connected to one 1769-ob32 and one 1769-if4 card. My question is, is it possible to clear all faults and resume normal operations of the program in run mode on a power-up? I would like to have the controller fault if an I/O is disconnected, but then clear the fault (and all others) and resume its normal operation once power is cycled. I can get the controller not to fault at all with the attached program but that is not the way I want to go. If anybody has an example of how they do it or any ideas please sent them this way. I have been using AB Publication 1756-PM001I-EN-P chapter 16 as a reference.

Similar Topics

So I am new to the plc scene, and I am working on a machine that gets a fault, to which I think it is a overtorque fault. I did some research on...
Replies
Views
I have1756-16F & 1756-IF16H analog input module connected to my contrologics 5572 controller. there is only single sensor connected few days ago &...
Replies
Views
I have overrange bits set even when I have the terminal block unplugged. The good indications go to underrange, but the overrange never change...
Replies
Views
Hi, Experts: We have 20 + years old GE PLC series 90-30 stop running (the run led not on and battery led not on) and HMI showing that "PLC has...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, recently i worked with a cmore panel and have the question that how can clear alarm list whit remote form,right now only can with...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom