5ti

sdurdock

A few years ago I replaced a 5TI with a AB micrologix. A few days ago i recieved a call that the sister machine (still running on a 5Ti) is down. I used a honeywell cassette terminal for several years but really have no experience with the 5TI's Floppy terminal. Well, against my better judgment I connected the terminal to the plc. I did fiqure out how to load the operating system on the terminal and get on-line. Now all the outputs are dead. I don't think i wiped out the program but not sure how to find out and download? Any suggestions?

Yes. I went there today and found that many of the networks were incomplete. I re downloaded the program. It didn't download the complete program the first time but after the second try all the networks appeared to be ok. At least now I have my outputs back. Now I need to find the Real world problem with the machine.