RSView32 SE

ashish_hal

Dear All,
As i am new to scada system,and i don't know where to start, but somehow i managed to get myself RSView32 SE (CPR6) for trial.
i want to put 3 micrologix 1500 and 8 micrologix 1200 on SCADA to collect data frm machine.
The problem is how to put all plc on a network with minimal investment.

while searching over the internet i came to know abut a device that can convert serial to ethernet. Atachhed is the datasheet of the device its EM202.

Is it really possible to use this device with plc. Coz it would be great............further we can also add a ethernet to wifi for wirless connectevity.

Can someone help me .......................plz.

(Atlest help weith the SCADA concept........How to do it with Allen Bradley)

First: Is it RSView 32 or is it RSView SE. They're 2 different products.

And do you have a LEGAL copy... I don't know of any "trial" versions of either product.