more difficult now

juan

In the picture I attached are two networks,the left is an interrupt I enter each time there is an V on the communication port(vertical)You can see I put there an +8 in the preset value. Normally this has to be a 4 but; if we are looking in the network on the right we put a 4 and we are sending a V to the comm port(to visualise, on the pc, the countup and to re-enter the network).
To explain the 8: +4 to go 4 counts further and +4 because there was already a V on the comm port so the counter(on the pc) counted already before the hsc counter counted.

This is only working if I start from the beginning point. If I'm in the position hsc=40 if to preset it with +36 and so on,depending of each position...

Juan

plc200503.gif

Similar Topics

Hello, i need to use P_Intlk and feed the Status interlock OK bit to a P_DOut block. However, there's 17 interlocks for this output. How can I...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, recently i worked with a cmore panel and have the question that how can clear alarm list whit remote form,right now only can with...
Replies
Views
Hello, friends, I am trying to upgrade a system that uses an Onrom incremental encoder (E6B2-CWZ6C) connected to a Danfoss VFD (FC360), but now...
Replies
Views
Hello Friends I have took the sample program from AB webpage and modified, but I can only send 127 chars...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am new here and have been working with PLCs for a few years now. I have been tasked with setting up a Micrologix 1400….. to a Cmore 10...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom