PT100 connect to NAIS FP2

stevenng888

Hi, i have 1 problem which is i wana monitoring the temperature which detected by PT100 to NAIS PLC FP2. how do i direct connect direct from PT100 to NAIS FP2 analog card ?

not sure what you mean by direct connect but if you are using the FP2-AD8X you would wire it as it states in the manual I believe it is this way

white wire to A+/
Red wire to B/-
Black wire to V/b with a jumper to b

this assumes white to be rtd +

hope that helps , you can download the new FP analog tech manual from the panasonic site.

Arlie said:
not sure what you mean by direct connect but if you are using the FP2-AD8X you would wire it as it states in the manual I believe it is this way

white wire to A+/
Red wire to B/-
Black wire to V/b with a jumper to b

this assumes white to be rtd +

hope that helps , you can download the new FP analog tech manual from the panasonic site.
Yes! i done it already. Thanks for your guidance.
Arlie, If i connect PT100 to FPX ? Which expansion i should apply, or any easy way to connect ?

stevenng888 said:
Yes! i done it already. Thanks for your guidance.
Arlie, If i connect PT100 to FPX ? Which expansion i should apply, or any easy way to connect ?

The only way is to use an expansion card. you would need the expansion modual AFPX-EFP0 and then you can use the FP0-RTD6 expansion moduale, this has 6 rtd inputs.

http://www.pewa.panasonic.com/acsd/

go to the above website, they have all the info you need, you just need to search for the plc type you are using,

feel free to contact me if you need any help