RSLogix500 7.10.00 file save error

OkiePC

Lifetime Supporting Member
Anyone seen this before?

It occurs when trying to save a file while online, with or without uploading.

RSL500error.JPG

I have two instances of RSLogix500 opened online to two different processors, and both instances generate the same error message...

I tried changing the save path to my local drive and still no joy.

I will try to export the databases I have been working on so I don't lose three hours of work and then shut down and restart RSLogix500 to see if that helps. . .

Edit: exported to csv, shutdown both instances of RSLogix, restarted them, opened the file imported the csv, went online (forced to upload) and now it saves just fine...

Last edited:

Similar Topics

In RSLogix500, is there a way to make B3:1/1 to show as B3:0/16? In the below drawing with keyboard letters, --II-- is a rung with a normally...
Replies
Views
Hey all, I have: 30 Float Data File each containing 256 elements. I want to clear the values of all the 30 Data Files, how can I accomplish this...
Replies
Views
Can someone tell me if there is a difference between the B3 file and the B9 file? I was troubleshooting a program that was using a B9 bit and not...
Replies
Views
Greetings to EveryOne: Anyone here has the RSlogix500 software. Attached file is the SLC program that need to be convert to pdf file. Thank you...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, I have a SLC 503 CPU that I go online with fairly often and never have a problem. Today when trying I got a "No Matching File Found"...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom