Download a PLC prgram without password (NAIS FP0)

apis

I want the upload a program from one machine that have a FP0 PLC. But i have one problem the program is protected by a password.

Is there a way to upload the program from PLC without the password.

I have to this because my supplier from china do not want to give me support.

but can I make online edits to that program if it is password protected? So, the only thing u can't do is uplaod. right? we generally keep backups of our programs. so if the PLC were to blow out anytime, all I could is just download the backed up program and it should be up and running. right?

indubasu said:
but can I make online edits to that program if it is password protected? So, the only thing u can't do is uplaod. right? we generally keep backups of our programs. so if the PLC were to blow out anytime, all I could is just download the backed up program and it should be up and running. right?

Ok, many thanks for your help. I will use your guides.

no password means no online edit either, if the program is password protected you should not be able to do anything with it, if you can there is no password.

apis said:
I have to this because my supplier from china do not want to give me support.

Have you paid them yet? If not, I sugguest that you withhold payment until they come around.

Otherwise, I reccommend that you buy a second FP0 PLC and let some high school kid figure out how to get around the password for you.

This is true I would not pay them either.

as for the high school kid to figure out how to get around the password, good luck, tried that route myself , unless you are prepared to try an number of combinations oh well.