OT Using SICK S300 Safety Laser Scanners

kiwi sparky

I was wondering if anyone has had much experience with using the SICK S300 Safety laser scanners on guided vehicles (AGV's). We are looking to integrate 2 of these on a track based pallet shuttle (straight line only). I have all the manuals for the product and have done a fair amount of research into this myself, just looking for some real world examples people have been involved with. Thanks in advance

I have not used the S300 but I have used the PLS scanners for exactly the same application. They were easy to set up and I have never had to go back to them in about 4 years.
Andybr

Similar Topics

I have a CLV630 scanner successfully communicating with a Micro850 controller (over Ethernet/IP) but I don't know how to convert my scan...
Replies
Views
I have a project to automate four generator sets. The system will monitor and store the load demand of the factory. Once there's Power outage, the...
Replies
Views
Adding ethernet equipment to an existing panel that has none. We have some solid ethernet cables coming from other remote cabinets that I plan to...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to control a device via MODBUS RTU and the ModbusRtuMasterV2_PcCOM in Twincat 3. I've configured a device with the right com port and...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm trying to use the IO Device Library (Product Versions) which is configured to work with the 1756-EN4TR & 1756-EN2TR but my system uses...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom