VMWARE Networking question

fj1200

I have a PC that I want to run under VMWare GSX server. The PC has 2 NICs and is running RSLinx connecting directly into a PLC rack on one of them. On the server I want to run it on also has 2 NICs. the way I want to run it is for one of the NICs to be bridged to the corporate LAN and the other to patch into the PLC rack, but I can't get that bit to work. It talks to the company LAN ok, I can ping everything ok etc, but the PLC side won't work at all. the driver under RSLinx looks for an ip address on the rack, and is on a different subnet to the other NIC. so for example, the corporate LAN is 192.168.0.1 and the rack is 192.168.2.1. I need the 2nd NIC JUST for the PLCs and nothing else, does anyone know how I can lock the VM NIC to the physical NIC?