WinCC Demo Software????

Webhead

We have a new project coming up where the client has specified WinCC for the HMI. We have to use this software with an existing MOSCAD FIU and RTU structure that talks Modbus.

Does anyone know where I can get a demo of this software. I want to get a little information and play with the software so the learning curve won't be so great for myself or my guys.

Thanks.

Information

Webhead said:
Does anyone know where I can get a demo of this software. I want to get a little information and play with the software so the learning curve won't be so great for myself or my guys.

Thanks.

Dear Webhead

I also try find demo version of WinCC. Could yuo get me information do you have and where are you find a demo verision.

Thank you

zelislav said:
Dear Webhead

I also try find demo version of WinCC. Could yuo get me information do you have and where are you find a demo verision.

Thank you

No I was never able to get one and the customer I was trying to use it with went with another product. Suposedly you can get one from your Siemens Rep. Good luck and let me know fi you get a copy.

http://www.automation.siemens.com/infocenter/order_form.aspx?tab=4&nodekey=&lang=en
Demo software
You can order the CD free of charge (for Europe) in german, english, espanol, français, italiano.
Siemens have limited quantity of DEMO CD - request is possible ONLY if box "ORDER" active [v].
e20001-w840-p810-x-6c00m.jpg