Simatic software declaration table

SHYAMAL

Dear friends,

In variable declaration table of a function block there are five declaration types – in, out, inout, stat and temp. But, I’m not clear about the utilities of stat declaration type. Could anybody please make it clear to me with some examples?

Thanks.

Shyamal

Static data contains named variables that are stored in the instance data block associated with the function block. These variables are retained from scan to scan (unlike temps) so you use them for edge detection, counting and the like. You can also declare other function blocks in the stat area - this means you can have a host of function blocks all sharing the same instance data block.

Hi LD[AR2,P#0.0]

Just a question

Are you a paid member of PLCS.net, under which you have the facility of receiving the SMS on your mobile the moment somebody ask any question of your interest? And under this facility you also need not log on to answer any question??

Asking because you jump on s7 questions like tiger and is always offline.

******No offence intended******Just for fun***