PLC150 questions

plkoloso

What operating systems can you use to program the SLC150 with PCIS? If DOS is the only option, are there any special drivers you have to install to get the COM port set up?

When powering on the SLC150, the DC power and CPU fault lights are on. Is it possible that adding an EEPROM module will fix the CPU fault problem?

Win95 works good...

I have not tryed (yet) vmware but I may work, then you should be able to use XP

The fault may do to something in the program after you get on line then you can clear or see the fault

plkoloso said:
What operating systems can you use to program the SLC150 with PCIS? If DOS is the only option, are there any special drivers you have to install to get the COM port set up?

When powering on the SLC150, the DC power and CPU fault lights are on. Is it possible that adding an EEPROM module will fix the CPU fault problem?

Download and try this. Dosbox is very good at allowing old DOS programs using classic COM1 & COM2 settings to operate within XP

Chances are, unless you already have an EEPROM module, one will cost as much as getting a micrologix-1000, if you can even find one.

I recommend you bite the bullet and repalce it with the Micrologix 1000. You might just find yourself doing this anyways.