CompactLogix DeviceNet AO OE2C config

spaderkung

Hi,

The point io AO card OE2C will not take any output value. It also resets its configuration (edited in RSNetworkx for DeviceNet) every time power is cycled. As long as the CPU is in run the config is successfully changed on the fly. The card gives 4mA if its low scale limit is set to 0.

On the same bus there are three other point io dnet nodes with DI and DO that are working. On the same node there are working AI and DI (with trouble AO between). The scanner reports no errors. Every node has a 1734-ADN first. I've done the mapping in the PLC myself and most of the mapping in DeviceNet. The AO EDS file is the same as in a functioning application (not by me). The card revision is 3.004.

Any ideas on what I could have overssen are welcome.

Last edited: