Importing variables to DB in S7 (Declaration)

mjoha266

Hello.

Is it possible to imoprt i.e. a excel list with variables I want in a DB? So I don't have to make every entry? Or maybe if there is a better program than the LAD/STL/FBD program (in S7) to edit shared DB's? (and maby everything else also? :) sorry, but i'm just a little frustrated about the ui...)

//Thanks

Similar Topics

Never worked on ABB Freelance before, and after this, hope to never again.:banghead: Hope someone here have worked on/with this spawn of the...
Replies
Views
Hello for some reason, all of my boolean elementary variables are not coming through when I import to vijeo....it seems to be the ones that dont...
Replies
Views
As the title says, I'm trying to figure out a way to import and export recipe files from an external CF card to a USB drive and vice versa. I've...
Replies
Views
I'm importing an RSView32 project into FTView SE. I'm using Legacy Tag Database Conversion on a virtual machine with Windows XP, I did the first...
Replies
Views
I am working on trying to send and receive lists of BadgeIDs and User Access levels from a windows application to my system. My current theory is...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom