Virtual Floppy

thanks for the link. It will be interesting to see if it works with oder copy protection scheme floppies with deliberatley screwed sectors

Its not a copy and paste thing. There is more too it. I know when posts have been made about copies of licences every one shys away from it. So I wont post the details either, but for those that know how this works great.

Its OK Smoke, I wasnt asking how to copy anything, just wondering if it could work with some older $hit like a 5 1/4" taylor key disk for example

I fully agree that copying intelectual property is wrong.. i got annoyed when a panel I designed got copied (around 20 off) and they had the cheek to put 'designed by' labels on the inside of the doors. Not the same thing but it still annoyed me

Similar Topics

Hey guys Just found a useful tool for activating floppy master disked based software. http://chitchat.at.infoseek.co.jp/vmware/vfd.html Its...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I would like to replicate my PC onto a virtual machine so I could use it on a different laptop when I'm on site. I have never created a...
Replies
Views
...and I agree. Context: TIA Portal/HMI = KTP1200 (12" screen) In the attached redacted image, the values in the white boxes are entered by the...
Replies
Views
Is there any way to use a Virtual HMI (running on a PC) with CCW? This is for an application where there will be an actual HMI (PV800) connected...
Replies
Views
i have a dell laptop with a real com port host OS is windows 10. Running VB 6.1.42 I cannot get the serial port to configure in VB. Please Help...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom