Guard PLC 2000

katia26

Somebody has worked with the safeplc
GuardPlc 2000 from Allen Bradley.

I want to know if I can communicate this plc with a master computer which has installed RSView32.

I need to know if exist any driver which
let me to make this connection.

Also I read in the user manual from the GuardPLC, that the communication port is
only to receive reads from the master device, but I need to write commands also.

Thank you for any information.

RSView should not be a problem, because it's talking using Ethernet. But be inform that the Ethernet is different with SLC500. The Ethernet in computer is compatible with SLC and Guard PLC.

Similar Topics

Hello, I have Guard PLC 1600 by Rockwell Automation (it has been obsolete by them but still in the market and works fine). I need know if this...
Replies
Views
Hey all, I've searched all over for the answer to this question. First the specs. GuardPPLC 1600 using the rslogix guard plus software. I need...
Replies
Views
I have a process that we are installing an AB SmartGuard 600 Safety PLC on. I am trying to give the Safety PLC its IP address and I cannot get it...
Replies
Views
Hi Folks , I have a question. Did any of you ever have any problems with going online with a Guard PLC with RS Logix 5000 v 14.1. The...
Replies
Views
Hi, Have anyone try a hand on AB GuardPLC? I'm from Malaysia and there is no proj. reference for this new GuardPLC. I'm actually doing a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom