EZ Touch Enhanced

CoastalControl

Lifetime Supporting Member
Has anyone used the DH+ or RIO interface for the EZ Touch Enhanced touch screens? I have been pricing and these appear a lot less expensive than a PV or some other type of touch screen.

Some of you have seen it all! So to speak....

Just an inquiry..

Although we have used dozen of EZTouch Enhance panels, we never used RIO nor DH+.

All I can tell you is that IMHO Automationdirect had the best support we ever found (at the time, now we seldom use them) but EZAutomation is not as good , we had a few issues getting the warez to communicate with the units when the build was not the same in our laptop has the one used to download the application.

I would not feel scared to use them again.

Last edited:
Thank you Pierre,

I have one of these on its way. I will put it on the old PLC DH+ and see what happens.

This should be interesting...

Does anyone else have any experiance with these folks?

Please let me know.

Thanks,

Pat

All of our machines come standard with an EZ Touch. They're definitely prefered to PV's around here.

The customer 'wants' allen-bradley, but we honestly have much more luck with the EZ Touch screens.

While I like using Allen-Bradley PLC's, I prefer to stay away from their Panelviews. Our company has had to many headaches with them, and a lot of questions tech-support has not been able to answer. Our preference is EZTouch, or Wonderware. We try to talk customers out of Panelviews, just because it seems like there is always issue's with them.