ACK KEY on a OP277 Panel

userxyz

I have a little problem with the ACK key...

In the template I use an Alarm Window, with the setting Mode 'Automatic Display'.

I use it for pending alarms.

Problem I have is, the red light of the ACK KEY, I DON'T WANT THAT.

How can I disable this, that's my question.

WInCC Flexible 2005

I think it is not possible to control the behaviour of the lamp in the ACK KEY.

Make a labeling strip of absolutely non-transparant black plastic. Then noone can see the red light ;)

You can control the ACK led if you add DP-Direct keys. If i remember correctly it overrides the usual flashing. You can also check if the user presses ack in the plc this way.

Similar Topics

I am using Schneider elau pack drive servo motor ISH-100. I am facing the problem that On the ISH -100 red light is blinking and pack drive C-600...
Replies
Views
Has anyone already worked with ALTOPACK equipment, model AVE-PC (VFFS). Year 2009, I need to do a retrofit for this equipment, has anyone already...
Replies
Views
Years ago, when I was an Automation engineer, I relied on this site heavily, for help, with questions I had. Many times, this site saved my...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have been trying to figure out how to connect to and monitor a DLR that is on a remote rack from my PLC. The local has a 1756-L81E and...
Replies
Views
I have a project to setup base programs across multiple PLC platforms that can be used for Modbus communications to various sensors that have...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom