WinCCFlex2005 email notification of alarms

Krcedinac

Hello,

I have been trying to set this option in one WinccFlex project. I set up SMTP both in the project and in WinCCFlex internet settings of my laptop (where the RT is running at the moment) but I always have warrning 70037 cannot send e-mail. I think I did everything by the book. I checked SMTP with our IT guy and it is OK.
What can be wrong?

Thanks in advance

Hello to all,

I tried yesterday evening back home and it works:) . So it must be something that is blocking email sending here in the office. I will double chek it with IT.

Similar Topics

Can anyone help out with this Panelview Plus Performance Email. I keep getting an "unable to activate connection "smtp-mail.outlook.com". I've...
Replies
Views
I tried the click plus PLC to send emails today but could not get it to work over my network. I need a mass alert when a temperature reaches a...
Replies
Views
can the slc500 5/05 send a email and text over Ethernet ?
Replies
Views
Trying to understand how to send email or text messages for alarms. Anyone have example code for this?
Replies
Views
I've got a program that talks raw unencoded SMTP to send emails. I've used it where the customer has a local email server so the unencoded SMTP...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom