Siemens TP177B experience anyone?

Gazzr

Hi, is anybody here familiar with the Siemens TP177B panels? Or to be more specific: Printing direct from these units.
I have had a look through the manuals and tried searching siemens website, but I can only find hints that suggest you can print alarms etc...

I want to know if you can print variables from memory. eg parts count that is displayed on screen, running hours, max and min speeds, things like that. (Also static text so it all makes sense)Anyone know if this is possible?

Thanks in advance.

I don't know anything about TP177B. However I am betting that you use WinCC Flexible to program it. If that is true then you will create reports that will be printed on alarm or on a time based mannor. You can also print screen shots. Start searching for WinCC Flexible and I bet you find more information.

Gazzr said:
Hi, is anybody here familiar with the Siemens TP177B panels? Or to be more specific: Printing direct from these units.
I have had a look through the manuals and tried searching siemens website, but I can only find hints that suggest you can print alarms etc...

I want to know if you can print variables from memory. eg parts count that is displayed on screen, running hours, max and min speeds, things like that. (Also static text so it all makes sense)Anyone know if this is possible?

Thanks in advance.

If you are using WinCC Flex, then you should be able to create a Report <ReportName>, and then generate a Pushbutton with an Event on Press to PrintReport <ReportName>

vatersauto said:
I am thinking you can use pc access to a excel sheet, :cool:
it on siemen support
To use pc access I would need the pc on the network...Right?
What would be the easiest / cheapest method to achieve this?