Micrologix 1100 RSLinx issue

wvernon

Hello, first post.

I can't seem to get the Micrologix 1100 to show in the RSLinx browse window when using the Ethernet/IP driver.
Strangely enough, I can upload, download, and go online with the controller, but it shows in the browser as an unidentified device.
Any suggestions?

You may need to manually add the controller, NOT the eni device. RSLinx usually finds the ENI adapter and then you need to delete it. I tis strange you can ul/dl to/from the controller. Sometimes if it ain't broke don't fix it I guess.

bledet said:
You may need to manually add the controller, NOT the eni device. RSLinx usually finds the ENI adapter and then you need to delete it. I tis strange you can ul/dl to/from the controller. Sometimes if it ain't broke don't fix it I guess.

Where did you see he had an ENI?? An 1100 doesn't need one...