OMRON Upload/Download programme to Laptop Using CX/Programmar

finskhan

I am newborn in omron and using first time OMRON Sysmac CPM2A with Cx-programmar 3.1.I want to upload a programme to my laptop.but there is some problem to upload because connection Between PLC and laptop failed msg is appear on the screen.the LED of PLC communication blink during communication but no response to upload.what is the true procedure for upload/download and there setting in Cx-programmar.please tell me detail about this.i will be thankful

Similar Topics

Hi everyone, i have multiple Omron hmi terminals in the plant and i need to upload each program. i have an ns8-tv01b-v2 terminal in the office...
Replies
Views
Hi all, i have multiple Omron units at the plant and some have analog, rtd, thermocouple, ethernet cards, maybe other specialty cards, i'm just...
Replies
Views
Dear Friends; We have OMRON CJ1M CPU23 with I/O cards at one of our machine. We have arranged a spare PLC and tried to download the program...
Replies
Views
I am newborn in omron and using first time OMRON Sysmac CPM2A with Cx-programmar 3.1.I want to upload a programme to my laptop.but there is some...
Replies
Views
Can anyone here confirm, beyond any reasonable doubt, if I can download-upload Omron PLC logic using the peripheral port with this cable part...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom