RSLogix Version Compatability

bledet

While my laptop was out being repaired, I was working on a Desktop here in the office. On the desktop, I installed RSLogix V16.0 demo (free) version. The only limitation the documentation had was that you could only do offline functions. I spent quite a few hours (40+) updating a project. Well now naturally I can not open the project on my laptop (rslogix v15.00 - project is 13.04) because I converted it to contoller revision 16. I just wanted to be able to work and did not think things out fully. Boy am I dumb!! Won't even let me import tag DB (.csv file) because of 'import export version mismatch'!

So my question is -
How can I open My Project?
Am I just going to have to print it out and make the changes on my laptop? (ALOT OF CHANGES)