S7 Pointer ABC

mjoha266

Hello, again! :)

So how about this one...

Into a FC I want to send a POINTER and I know how to do this by direct mem handl. i.e. on the in "leg" (I'm using FBD) of the FC I can type "P#DB300.DBX20.0".

If DB300's symbolic name is "test" and the byte at DBX20.0 has the name "active"

How can I do the same call but with the symbolic names???

P#"test".active was my first guess but I can't seem to figure it out... Is it possible at all?

My company has a policy not to use direct mem handling so it would be really great if anyone could help me on this one.

/Thanks!

Use "test".active (i.e. do not type the P#) but switch the view to symbolic.

An example:
slop.JPG

Similar Topics

I have a word in some DB which I want to load to AR1 and use as a pointer. In order to do this I need to write L DBxy.DBW xy SLD 3 LAR1 I...
Replies
Views
I am trying to access the value of a pointer via OPC UA in Codesys. I can share it directly and in a struct but I cant access the value of it when...
Replies
Views
Why does my deconstruction of the input pointer only work with its own instance DB not inside the multi instance FB...See .doc The pointer at the...
Replies
Views
Hi All, in many library function of TiaPortal some data must be write using the pointer format........ eg.: P#DB90.DBX0.0 WORD 10 is it...
Replies
Views
I have a very strange issue and I cannot figure out why it is not working. I read input of type pointer and store it to local temp type any. I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom