RS Automation Desktop

iknowsomeplc

I remember sometime back there was a product from Rockwell called Autamation Desktop which is a collaborative client server environment to design PLC,HMI,SCADA,networks and everything in one project. Is this product still available? When I searched rockwell sites, I couldn't find any information. I am looking for similar solutions. Do anybody know anybody else has similar solutions?

This is from the RA website. Is this what you are looking for?

RSLogix_Architect.jpg

Automation Desktop was a different product. I haven't seen it in years.

Architect is permanently banned from this site. The last time I installed it, it corrupted 90% of the projects installed on the test bed system.

You are right rdrast. RS Automation Desktop is a different product. If I remember correctly, Automation Desktop was introduced in 2002 and it was there for a while. Now may be Rockwell discontinued it or renamed it!