Mitzi FX Flashing power LED

Without getting the spec manual that comes with each plc

A flashing power led usually means a dead shourt on the output 24VDC.

This is not a special signal - what is happening is either too much load or a dead short is across the + and -

The 24vdc supply automatically shuts down then restarts, sees the short again and shuts down causing the power led to flash.

I have had this before and the dead short was on for more than 8 hours with the unit powered up.

When I removed the wires from the 24V the plc sprang back into life like nothing was wrong. When I found the short (and it was a dead short) and repaired it all was well again .

Similar Topics

G'Day chaps. I have a mitzi A series controlling a light test machine for Auto' headlamps. Problem is operator flicks start whisker and there is a...
Replies
Views
Help. I have a problem doing a mod on a machine we have. After doing the mod then trying to "convert". The message - "It is beyond the program...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, I have a 1769-L24-QBFCB1 that has the OK light flashing on the embedded counter module. The manual states it is a resettable fault, but...
Replies
Views
Hello all. I have a remote that uses a 1734-AENTR series C. We had to change it to a new one and, after adjusting the IP and number of slots...
Replies
Views
Hello all! I have a 5069 -L310ers2 plc that has A1 and A2 Ethernet port. I connected to A1 port while flashing the plc and it was successful. The...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom