SLC5/04 not executing ladders

bbear

This will be simple to you guys but I can not find this problem. I have a SLC5/04 1747-L542, rack and several cards and I am making a test device to try out a system on the bench. I set the cards up in the rack and developed a short program all loaded with out errors or faults. I tested my analog card channels with a current source successful and my digital inputs with but the program ladders do not execute. The power & run lights are on and no forces. The Processor Status scan time average s23, current s3, scan toggle bit s:33/9 are changing from 0 to 1.

Silly (but necessary) question:

How is your logic oriented? In seperate ladders? Do you have JSR's for those ladders?

Similar Topics

This will be simple to you guys but I can not find this problem. I have a SLC5/04 1747-L542, rack and several cards and I am making a test device...
Replies
Views
The L553 I have just stopped, no timers are timing even though it's in run mode and the timer rungs are true, I can see inputs change in the input...
Replies
Views
I have wasted a week trying to figure out how to connect an SLC5/03 with my laptop. I do not have and can not Buy the 1747 UIC and PC3 cables. I...
Replies
Views
I am trying to connect to SLC5/03 using an FTDI usb to rs232 with female to female converter at 1 end... however I can not connect to it ... the...
Replies
Views
Good evening. I am in serious need of help. I am trying to connect a Panelview Plus 7 Standard to a SLC5/03(1741-L531) using a Moxa MGate...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom