AB PanelView 550 Date Change

Vince Jesu said:
Can anybody give me a procedure on how to change or edit the date/time of the AB PanelView 550? Thanks

If its an existing PV, then you need to get into configuration mode to change time and date,

if this is an application you are working on, the you need to set up PLC tags that have access to time in date in plc and attach those tags to Control Tags in pv application via PanelBuilder

pvtimedate.jpg

Similar Topics

Hi all, I have a Panelview 550 w/keypad connected to a Micrologix 1200. My issue is when an alarm occurs, the time displayed on the alarm list...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Im having trouble transferring a program from one panelview 550 to an new one. I can insert a flash card into the old panelview and upload...
Replies
Views
Client has multiple spare Panelview 550 (2711-T5A10 L1 PV550 Touch Devicenet)...
Replies
Views
need instruction on how to download an existing program to the PV. I am very new to PLC's they came with the job so now sink or swim don't want to...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon I have a panelview 2711-k5a2 ser B Rev-C frn 1.07. Can this be up graded to Rev J frn 4.10-4.XX? Thanks
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom