Error-code 8093 from SFC14

mulderm

Hello,

I have a profibus network with the CPU 315-2dp and an inverter as slave from Lenze.
In the hardware configuration I have the adresses of the slave setting on I 256..259 and
O 256..259 (2 words).
Now I have programmed in OB1 the SFC14 block.
LADDR= W#16#100
RET_VAL= MW100
RECORD= P#M 100.0 BYTE 4

Now the problem is that I received code 8093 on the RET_VAL.
I have seen in the help that this mean:
No DP module IO device from wich you can read consistent data exists at the logical adress specified
in LADDR.

But the adress is 100 in HEX what´s mean 256 in dec.
When I making a VAT with PIW 256 and PIW 258 and monitoring I received the information
from the slave so I know that it´s working.

But why I received Error code 8093?

Greetings,

mulderm

not being very sure i think it may have somthing to do with configuring your profibus modul .but i think you would just want to make sure that you use consistent data cause sfc14 and 15 work with consistent data. i dont know about other modules but for example 2133 offers great variety of dp telegramm types so i believe it should not be a problem otherwise i think you just gonna have to read directly from input area without using sfc14. but could you reply if it can fix the problem cause i did not encounter such a problem i was able to read and write pzd with sfc 14 and 15 and even read and write parameters very easily.