...and Another Thing...

mjisaacs

I also have a customer that is prepping for AC FLASH compliance. They are installing interfaces for PLC connection on the outside of the cabs. They have only today, involved me in the process. They have purchased 1747-UIC w/ C13 cables and a cabinet mount jack for connection. The problem is, on two machines with SLC 5/01's, the DH485 (RJ45) jack is already used by an AutomationDirect EZ Touch panel. My question is, does AB make a "splitter" (for lack of a better word) for this situation, so I can be connected to the PLC while the HMI remains connected, all via the RJ45 DH485 jack?

Similar Topics

Sending command from 1 plc to another via IP address with 2 SLC500s and viewing change on 2nd PLC from computer. I am testing for a job and need...
Replies
Views
Hello I need to message read the entire 16 channel raw analog inputs from a 1769-L33ER Compact Logic controller to another 1769-L33ER Compact...
Replies
Views
I am noticing a problem where i am using MOV instruction and writing literal text into source and String datatype in destination. It works fines...
Replies
Views
I'm not actually in front of the equipment yet, but this is the information that I have been given by a client: ------------ Data from HART...
Replies
Views
hi guys, i need 2 diffirent brands to report to each other the first is a AB Micro850 with 2080-OF2 for 4-20Ma output the second is Clickplc...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom