S7 200 tip41 and Modbus RTU master/slave

Apel

HI,
Whole day I was just doing trial and error with S7 224xp and SquareD PM710 , wanted to read data from Pm710 module to PLC,I first tried but fail.1st i used the library modbus instruction but it does not communicate..giving error=3,means no response from slave, then i tried to used tip41 from siemens , but i dont know why this is also not working. i check every parameters required, I set baud=9600, parity=none,data bits=8, stopbit=1,address=1

using port-0 of the cpu.any one can help,
NOTE:in the PM 710 manual , register address starts at 4000.

please any one have clue?

I have attched both the program.

Similar Topics

HI i would like to know how to get a variable that will store the amount of times a program has been executed. The issue is I have 3 DBs for 1 FB...
Replies
Views
Hi folk, I would like to know what kind of Parameters should I setup for controlling with Profibus. My old Lenze 8200 motec 0.25kW have a busted...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have attached herewith one image which our programmer has been used in S7 1500 PLC. Now we need to use the same instructions in S7 1200 PLC...
Replies
Views
commentaire communiqué siemens s7-1200 avec vfd delta ? (cablage et sur tia portal )
Replies
Views
Hello, I am in possession of a WAGO PFC 200 750-8216 which I was successfully able to set up as a Modbus RTU Master to a slave device using...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom