BATPUF,ASPNRA,AF in ISTACK

obyone

Hi,
The cpu is suddenly goes the stop mode, sometimes. but somedays do this 20 or 30 times, somedays 2-4 times somedays never.

when i look istack the BATPUF,ASPNRA,AF flag has a X. the BATPUF =Battry Backup Okay.

how i can fix this, please help.

Thats only the first page of the istack, there is a second page that will show you the cause of the interrupt & what block it was in, note the address REL SAC will be the one before the instruction that caused the stop. by the way I think the key for the second page is ACK

obyone said:
Hi,
The cpu is suddenly goes the stop mode, sometimes. but somedays do this 20 or 30 times, somedays 2-4 times somedays never.

when i look istack the BATPUF,ASPNRA,AF flag has a X. the BATPUF =Battry Backup Okay.

how i can fix this, please help.

Assuming S5

I have seen this when an an analog card is acting up. The S5 can handle local Peripheral words 0 - 127 not being phyically present, but anything above 127, starting at PW128 must be present. This is where analogs and communications cards reside.

Also, what is the Status of the LEDs on the CPU ?

the second page of the istack shows me BLK-STP : EB03
There is no address at REL-SAC.

At condition code table there are cross mark (x) at CCO,ERAB',STATUS,RLO

At cause of interrupt: QVZ

obyone said:
the second page of the istack shows me BLK-STP : EB03
There is no address at REL-SAC.

At condition code table there are cross mark (x) at CCO,ERAB',STATUS,RLO

At cause of interrupt: QVZ

QVZ is time out from I/O. Is this one central rack, or are there remote racks as well?

i change the cpu, i change the i/o unit, i change the rack. but nothing change:( but last time i tried when downloading the program to plc i had two message thats about FB238 and FB239 can't download. but the machine run, but after approximety 1 hour the cpu goes stop mode with qvz led. i check the EB03 inputs just all that sensor.

obyone said:
i change the cpu, i change the i/o unit, i change the rack. but nothing change:( but last time i tried when downloading the program to plc i had two message thats about FB238 and FB239 can't download. but the machine run, but after approximety 1 hour the cpu goes stop mode with qvz led. i check the EB03 inputs just all that sensor.

FB238 & FB239 reside in the PLC as an integral block.
Assuming it is not a programing error, accessing an address that does not exist, replace the power supply next.

obyone said:

Sorry PEU is based on remote rack or terminator errors,
QVZ is a peripheral word that does not exist or times out.
Search your program for FB250 or FB251. These deal with analogs.

qvz_error.jpg