Crimson Security Manger

Brijm

Lifetime Supporting Member
Does any one have an example of a program for a G3 using the built in security Manager? I have an upcoming project, that I think this will work well for. I tried to play with this feature, using the simulator, and it just crashes.

-Brian

Brian,

Sorry for the software crash. This problem has been noted and will hopefully be resolved in the next revision of Crimson 2.0. If you let me know what kind of example you are looking for I can generate one pretty quickly if I don't have one. Also if you just have some questions, feel free to ask.

Thanks
Jeremy

Similar Topics

Hello! I am currently trying to log the web user in crimson 3.1. That way I can see what customers logged into the HMI and when they did it...
Replies
Views
A while back I asked if anyone had an alternate security system for the RedLion Crimson 3.0 or 3.1, there weren't any answers, so I have done my...
Replies
Views
Rather than reinvent the wheel by doing something myself I wondered if anyone has an alternative to the standard Crimson user/security system...
Replies
Views
In setting up a HMI on a control panel the managers decided we needed a remote so looking at using tablets. Not a real issue. the inbuilt web...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone, Customer has asked me to come up with a way to log onto the SD card the username, date and time when someone logs into the one...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom