Wincc flex 2007

greg.fanning

I am getting the following error when I compile my project. Warning: Internal warning (detail: EvaluateStringRelations: invalid patch position).
I have uninstalled all Siemens and re-instsalled with Step 7 first tehn wincc Flex 2007. Does anybody have a clue what this means????

Greg

Greg, are you located in Columbia the country, or are you my next-door neighbor here in Tennessee? :)

OK. I loaded HF2 and I get still get the error when an object is placed on the screen. If no objects are on screen I get no errors when I compile. What is going on???

I deleted temp files, still same error.

greg.fanning said:
I am getting the following error when I compile my project. Warning: Internal warning (detail: EvaluateStringRelations: invalid patch position).
I have uninstalled all Siemens and re-instsalled with Step 7 first tehn wincc Flex 2007. Does anybody have a clue what this means????

Greg

Have you tried a "clean install"??
Uninstall everything and remove all leftover entries from the registry as well.
You may need tech support to walk you through it.

I did uninstall and reinstall same result. The only promising result was installing HF2. After HF2 is the only time I can compile with no errors (with nothing on the screens). I get errors as soon as I put something on the screen.

Have you tried repairing installed modules of the software after installation such as SQL server?
From what I can recall and this is a bit back, a "clean install" is carried out only when all registry entries have been removed.
I'm all out of ideas for now.

How big is the project? If its small enough you could send it to me and I can see if it compiles on my computer. That way you would know if it was your install or something in your program.

If not me maybe Siemens tech support.

It is my computer. I have taken the same project from computer and opened on different computer and it works just fine. I have also sent to tech support, and same result (it works just fine for them as well). It looks like I just can not get everthing uninstalled to fix this problem.