Software Toolbox/OPC Data Logger and RS Linx Classic as OPC Server

Coachman

I was thinking of using Software Toolbox /OPC Data Logger and
using RS Linx Classic as the OPC Server to grab data from a CompactLogix . I spoke with the techs at Software toolbox and it seems like I have my pc setup correctly and also the OPC Datalogger. What would I need to do to setup RS Linx as a
OPC Server.I have RSLinx OPC Server as my Data Collector in the
OPC Datalogger ,what would I need to do to link the 2.

Thanks in Advance,

The RSLinx needs to be the OEM, Pro, or Gateway version to do OPC. These are the licensed versions not the Lite that comes with RSLogix. I have used the Software Toolbox without communication issues with RSLinx OEM.
Setup a Topic in Linx the data logger would reference.