RSLogix 500 RSTrendX full width pen

OkiePC

Lifetime Supporting Member
Trying to add tags to the trend as full width for process limits, but the software changes them back to analog...

Running RSLogix500 version 7.10.00

I did a quick search through the Know-base and Help with 0 results. Any ideas?

EDIT: Probably an unrelated symptom: It won't let me change the description field either. It is overwritten by the RSLogix500 address description.

RSTrendX_Prob_full_width_tag.JPG

Last edited:
I don't have a positive answer but why is the width greyed out on pens 3 & 4? My guess is that it is related to your problem. Perhaps the "style" is preventing this. Maybe??

OG

The width is greyed out because the style is a dashed line. Only solid (default) line styles allow a width other than 1.

I will try setting the style back to default though, just in case...

EDIT: Nope...didn't help but thanks for trying!