factorylink 7.5 and AB controllogix communication

wilsonzhu

One of my project is based on Factorylink 7.5 (as Scada) and Controllogix (as PLC). I should config the communication between factroylink and controllogx enet ethernet card. IS anyone can tell me how to configure dataset and tag definition in factorylink? is Factroylink7.5 default ab_rapd support controllogix enet communication? Thanks.

Similar Topics

One of my project is based on controllogix and Factorylink 7.5, I am wondering how the Ethernet 1756-Enet connected with Factroylink Server, which...
Replies
Views
hi everybody I have a Factorylink software for monitioring concern to PL7(telemecanique),how much i try i can not read new data with output text...
Replies
Views
I have a customer that gave me the .mps,.cba extension files. But I think in order to open this project I need a backup project file. Can anyone...
Replies
Views
I have a client who is running FactoryLink 7.2.1. They have numerous PLC-5 and SLC processors connected to the FactoryLink PC with DH+. We...
Replies
Views
We have a project with FactoryLink SCADA and Honeywell Controller. Anyone of you, have you ever worked on FactoryLink SCADA. Could you please...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom