SST-PFB-CLX Uploading file configuration with Configuration Tool.

randy741985

I have a SST Profibus Module In a CLX. Which works fine, I need to add a slave to Profi ring, I have the PBC file from the OEM which matches the I/O configuration in the Processor, The problem is after Uploading the Configuration as a new file it does not match my offline file, I am using SST Profibus Configuration Tool VER.3.8 Does this sound familiar to anyone.

Thanks,

Similar Topics

In a 1756 Controllogix(CLX) chassis there is a SST Profibus module, i have the configuration Software for CLX but do not know or have the...
Replies
Views
I have 2 SST-PFB-CLX modules (Slot3 and Slot6) in my 1756 A/B PLC. Both modules are working O.K. I tried to upload actual configuration using SST...
Replies
Views
I need to set up some messaging between an old Simatic TI 545 PLC (part number is 545-1104) and a ControlLogix L55. I have an SST-PFB-CLX module...
Replies
Views
Hello, How do you configure a SST-PFB-CLX to exchange data to a slave device that has only a DPV0 operating mode. I can see the device through...
Replies
Views
i am looking for a profibus scanner SST-PFB-SLC Version 1.0 for SLC 5/03, but it's hard to find. I see the same model number, but version 2.0 on...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom