Touch panel/PLC recommendation

whtrader

Hi all,

I am looking for a cheap and reliable touch panel(standalone) or with plc setup that is capable of communicating with multiple modbus RTU devices that has been multi drop. Pls advice. Thanks.

Well, Im a big fan of the red lion G3. They are great affordable panels; and, they troll this forum offering support almost instantly for anyone who has a question. You really cant go wrong with them. AD's are nice too, as long as your not using a slc 5/05.

Hi guys,

Thanks for your reply. There have been recent changes to the scope. Now I need touch panel that is compatible with Omron CP1H. The layout would be

Touch Panel <----> Omron CP1H <----> RTU Modbus Devices Multidroped.

Pls advice.

have you looked at Weintek you will find an omron solution there .try the mt8000 for your aplication they r very cheap and reliable

Matthias von Zorn said:
Well, Im a big fan of the red lion G3. They are great affordable panels; and, they troll this forum offering support almost instantly for anyone who has a question. You really cant go wrong with them.

I recommend the G3 also, smallest being the G303

The Cmore touchpanel from Automation Direct may be a possibilty. I am really pleased with their bang for the buck factor and flexibilty.

Proface do cheap touch panels with an omron driver. Only fairly basic though. There is also a soft PLC as standard if it helps.