Any Redundancy on two plc ???

macs_plc

Any body suggess me any redudancy tutorial...in any Siemens, Ab...
How can i connect two to 4 plc's using redudancy in simatic manager...iam new to redudancy..

Oh gosh - you're in for a world of fun. Not exactly a guided 3 step procedure sort of topic...

Begin with searches on PLC redundancy. There is plenty of discussion on this topic. I would expect a post like yours to slowly bubble down into non-existance. You'll need to demonstrate initiative in topics like this.

macs_plc said:
Any body suggess me any redudancy tutorial...in any Siemens, Ab...
How can i connect two to 4 plc's using redudancy in simatic manager...iam new to redudancy..

Similar Topics

Hi everyone, Recently we have upgraded (5564) L-64 to (5575) L-75 with redundancy PLC and after commissioning, New system is going to off line...
Replies
Views
Hi, I had a client upgraded their system to use a set of redundant PLC system with GE PLC CPE400, and a Citect 8.0 (2016) SCADA to get data with...
Replies
Views
Is there a way to know which is the primary and secondary chassis through gsv? I have read that "PhysicalChassis" (Chassis A/Chassis B) is an...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a problem with Media Redundancy. My config in test is like this: When I disconnect 1 side, the red lights goes on and the slave...
Replies
Views
Good Morning , Yesterday we had some downtime due to some communication problems with remote Ethernet I/O. I am still a fan of hardwiring...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom