Very Mad help Please

sgates

I’m stuck can any one help me. I am currently working on a project for my company I am using a Control Logix processor (1757-L61) with a 1756-EN2T Comm. Module. I need to set Up Email Notification of system problems. In My email I would like to point to a String tag in the Email which will contain the message. How do I embed the tag into the email, if possible? This is really ****ing me off because I cannot find any Documentation on how to do this. Thanks to anyone who can help.

How 'bout a topic post like, "Email notifications with Control Logix PLC" or even "Help with email notification"? Very Mad help Please doesn't convey anything useful. Just one of those forum etiquette points that makes keyword searching possible.

Both technotes have access level "Techconnect" so if you login without you Techconnect ID you will not see them.