Problem with Allen Bradley Email MSG

sgates

I’m stuck can any one help me. I am currently working on a project for my company I am using a Control Logix processor (1756-L61) with a 1756-EN2T Comm. Module. I need to set Up Email Notification of system problems. In My email I would like to point to a String tag in the Email which will contain the message. How do I embed the tag into the email, if possible? This is really ****ing me off because I cannot find any Documentation on how to do this. Thanks to anyone who can help. Sorry For The Lack Of Info on The Title Bar.

Similar Topics

I have 1769-IF4 module and 1766 micrologix 1400 series B controller, when connecting Analogue input in module it's showing maximum values of...
Replies
Views
We have an application with an Allen Bradley servo driving a rotary table. During normal operation the servo positions perfectly (within 0.001...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I face a problem with setting connection between my computer and PLC using NAT addressing. I configured NAT. In private network...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a drive allen bradley powerflex70 that works normal it shows that it has start and frequency variation but there is no output 0...
Replies
Views
Above mentioned HMI is installed in my plant with Micrologix PLC. Yesterday the HMI suddenly stopped working during plant operation and HMI's...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom