Unable to change PG/PC interface V5.4 users rights

aikona

Since we installed step 7 V5.4 , a 'normal' user cannot change the PG/PC interface anymore .On all our PG/PC's we have two kind of users , an 'admin user' with full rights and a 'normal' user who only has 'power user' rights BUT this is not enough to change the PG/PC interface.Is there any way that a normal user can be made administrator but ONLY for Step 7 and related programs.All users need to be able to change the PG/PC interface but not tamper with other system files .

Greetings

Eric

Similar Topics

Hi All, I have a 1768 L43S Guardlogix controller FW 19 with a 1768-ENBT A module in the rack. This unit was purchased 2nd hand, and the...
Replies
Views
Hai, I am using Unity Pro XL to connect my PLC. Its works..But not work when trying connect the I/O modules..Processors type TSX P57 2634M...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I've got a few Powerflex 753s and I am unable to change parameter #535, #536 which is accel and decel rates from the HIM. I looked at the...
Replies
Views
This migration to SE 8.2 is really beating me up. Today I wanted to test a client and needed to change the factorytalk directory server but it...
Replies
Views
for some reason when i try to change the value for the preset on a rto timer after i change it accept changes it goes back to the old value, any...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom