PV600 1747AIC electrical problem

hafas

Hello to everybody.
I have some problem regarding the electrical connection between AB PV600 and the DH485 link coupler ( 1747-AIC).
System consist of SLC500 controller, one PV600 panel connected directly to PLC, and second PV600 connected to PLC via 1761 NET AIC and 1747-AIC (the range between second panel and PLC is about 120 meters). During normal system operation the crew (system is onboard the ship) reported to have "No active nodes found on network" alarm on the PV600 (connected via these two network modules). They have checked cable connections and found that the cable which was connected form the 1747AIC (J1 CPU connection)to PV600 (RJ45) was melted (one pin ( Pin 7 - 0V) was damaged on the 1747 C10 ser B cable and on the PanelVIew). After this failure they have replaced tha cable with new one and change connection - now the PV600 is connected by this CPU plug and on the 1747 AIC side peripheral (J2) connection. Syste started to work normally. After some time "No active nodes found on network" appeared again. Crew has checked the cables again and found that it was hot and on the pins was some grey sooth. They have cleaned the pins and now it is working again. To avoid further problems I want to solve it as soon as possible,

Can you please advice what can be the problem?
Thanks in advance.